Se necesita Data Center Engineer
CONA CONSULTORES EN RRHH
Cona Consultores is looking for a Data Center Engineer for an important Telecommunication Company.
This role will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cloud data center site, for on-site reliability and associate project delivery,
- Responsible for inspection of on-site data center and equipment health check (check health lights). After the hardware failure of the equipment is received, report to the manufacturer for repairing.
- Follow the instructions to verify the IDC supplier's acceptance of the cabinet and on-site data center hosting service (racks/power/cooling) delivery confirmation.
- The on-site interface personnel dispatched by the customer communicates well with the on-site IDC supplier.
- Service Delivery
- According to the design requirements, the on-site construction unit is instructed to carry out the hardware delivery of the equipment, including the hardware installation and the cable jumper interconnection. Do a good job in construction safety and quality (normative) protection and count the workload.
- Perform initialization tasks for IT equipment (mainly servers, switches, and third-party equipment) according to the guide, such as management port configuration, Raid, and initial configuration of the switch.
- On site Management
- Management equipment receipt and delivery, on-site hardware assets, consumables safety.
- Accuracy guarantee of warehouse information.
- Inbound and outbound third-party authorization and corresponding move in & out form filling and data statistics through the supplier IDC platform
- Provide regular reports to customers
- Support other onsite duties ad hoc duties if requested;
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above.
Working address: Alem y Cordoba, Microcentro.
Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm.
In this role you will find a good environment to work in and interesting bunch of benefits!