Se necesita Clinical Team Leader – ARGENTINA
Gabriela Pipman & Asociados
Our customer, Novo Nordisk Our customer, Novo Nordisk, a global company with more than 150 employees in Argentina and approximately 40,000 around the world, will add a Clinical Team Leader to its team in Argentina.
Novo Nordisk is a successful company, a market leader focused on improving the quality of life of people with Diabetes, Obesity, Haemophilia and Growth Hormone Disorders.
The primary role of the Clinical Team Leader is to lead the clinical trial set-up at a local level to ensure appropriate site and resources allocation while guiding his direct reports (CRAs and CTA) in their daily activities and in the development of their careers, always ensuring an excellent working environment. The position will report to the Clinical Research Manager.
Focus on leveraging clinical operations to drive operational excellence particularly with respect to subject/patient recruitment and on-time high quality data collection. The CTL leads the clinical team to ensure clinical trials are executed with quality in a timely and effective manner, within budget and complying with regulatory requirements, Helsinki Declaration, GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
Provide day-to-day direction and manage direct reports to achieve company goals and/or initiatives; manage and coach direct reports to drive continuous improvement in company processes and procedures and implement development actions when necessary; support staff development; mentor less experienced project team members on assigned projects to support their professional development. Requisitos: Qualifications
- Professional graduated in Medicine, Biology, Science, Pharmacy or other healthcare discipline is required.
- Updated knowledge of clinical trials environment: ICH GCP and applicable regulatory requirements, and SOPs.
- At least five years of working experience in Clinical Trials is required.
- Experience for at least 2 years leading a team is desirable.
- Experience performing onsite monitor visits is required.
- Upper intermediate level of English and fluent Spanish.
- The ideal candidate should have strong skills of:
- Ability to identify and organize clinical resources needed to accomplish tasks, set objectives and provide clear direction to others and create a healthy working environment.
- Proven ability to work with others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, managing performance and providing feedback
- Experience planning activities in advance and taking account of possible changing circumstances
- Excellent communication, autonomous judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Experience productively partnering cross functionally and with stakeholders.
The company offers interesting hiring conditions and the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Those who are interested should send their professional Resumé as soon as possible.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.