Se necesita Chief Operations Manager
Our client has been in business in Canada for over 17 years. They are developers of high capacity websites that are typically in the top 1000 websites by traffic volume in the world. Our clients’ sites often have over a million unique visitors a day. Working with them will expose candidates to large site scaling issues and solutions. Not only are we innovative but we utilize leading edge technology.
. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), this is a leadership role responsible for the overall business operations of Interclick S.A.S. This position will be directly responsible for the overall management of departments in support of the company’s production site network. The goal will be to ensure all departments work as a cohesive unit in regard to new development, monitoring the existing infrastructure and addressing issues as they arise. The Operations Manager will work directly with Senior Management in planning and project discussions for the company, as well as ideas for improving the company’s bottom line.
- Inspire and set leadership examples for all to follow.
- Help coordinate team efforts to make sure projects are moving forward.
- Assist in the development and implementation of overall strategic and operational direction to the company’s task planning.
- Analyze and assess areas of risk and recommend/implement changes as appropriate to the business.
- Assist in recruiting, developing, and retaining operational talent for departments such as monitoring, customer service, and compliance.
- Keep up with the latest methods to help streamline the efficiency and costs of the company.
- Help develop and implement strategic objectives and operating policies and procedures to ensure the attainment of corporate goals.
- Keeping infrastructure costs under control, suggesting areas of savings and following smart spending and purchase tracking processes.
- Help in engineering execution, schedule, budget, and strategic planning.
- Ensure that work standards, processes and procedures are in place and effectively utilized by the departments.
- Work with other cross-functional teams based in Toronto, Barcelona, and Novi Sad in a joint effort.
- Escalate issues, interfacing with required resources to see issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Help develop and maintain company resource plans – assist in adapting these plans for changing the market and budgetary conditions.
- Report on team deliverables, commitments, and milestone progress/completion.
- Effectively manage risk, including monitoring, system redundancy, and backups based on business requirements and acceptable risk by developing action/execution plans to mitigate risks on critical path work.
- Supervise, coach, motivate and inspire team members to maintain a healthy group dynamics while maintaining company directives and policies.
- Perform special tasks and projects company-wide, as assigned by the COO.
- As a member of Senior Management, duties may be modified to meet specific business challenges.
- Assess the value of each team employee to determine if they are meeting expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary based on years of experience.
- Prepaid Health Plan.
- A positive work environment.