Se necesita CAO Site Services Manager
Reporting to the CAO Site Services Executive, this individual will partner with Location Leaders and CAO function leads in JPMC hub locations to implement processes and operating procedures within a designated hub that ensure our world-class campuses operate efficiently and effectively.
Drive best-in-class coordination and delivery of CAO services within a dedicated hub. Build partnership across all CAO groups to ensure optimal service delivery of agreed upon service levels and efficiencies across the functions. Partner with hub CAO function leads to prioritize service requests and resolve issues on a timely basis. Address and diffuse site-CAO related issues by directly coordinating with CAO partners to drive the following activities:
– Deliver all infrastructure build out and act as a liaison between the Global Real Estate team and local business stakeholders
– Develop and maintain a site profile with accurate detail on floor utilization, floor mapping, and site amenities by building
– Maintain availability and accurate inventory of conference space and room utilization for consistent delivery of employee dining and pantries; identify site needs and ensure appropriate contracts are in place with vendors to deliver amenities
– Support safety and security at the site; optimize building access for employees and guests and coordinate CAO resources (food, water, shelter) in response to site incidents
– Ensure key vendors that support the site provide on time delivery and meet standards (e.g. transportation, snow removal, landscaping, janitorial)
– Ensure optimal delivery of print, mail, storage and shredding services across the site
– Support site incident management, resiliency planning and testing (e.g. power, water, transportation to/from); coordinate with site LOB business resiliency leads and the respective Location Leaders to ensure CAO support functions are delivered as part of resolution, resiliency and recovery plans
– Monitor space, seat utilization and allocation and report/escalate issues; evaluate the use of collaboration space, ensure coordination with floor champions and choice neighbourhood coordinators for seat assignments to optimize space
– My Workplace – support implementation, training, user management and ongoing technology enhancements
– Address and diffuse CAO-related site issues by directly coordinating with CAO functions
Work collaboratively with peer Site Services Managers to identify and implement best practices, ensure standardization and drive more consistent and integrated CAO experiences across hubs.
Inspect properties and facilities proactively and resolve identified issues.
Identify, implement and manage metrics and data sets (e.g. seat utilization, amenities usage, etc.) that drive smart workplace management decisions and positively impact hub efficiency measures.
Ensure high quality communications and marketing of CAO services, new programs and implementations are communicated in advance and the general understanding of the scope of services and resources is high within the employees at the site.
Lead ongoing continuous improvement activities and listening sessions with key employees at the site. Role should be on the forefront of where all pain-points exist and work with CAO leads and other SSMs to drive a consensus view to uplift focus areas not only for the site but across sites as well.
Establish and maintain appropriate key control measures