Se necesita Cabin Crew Open Day – Buenos Aires 3 February
Become a member of our award-winning cabin crew
This is your chance to see the world as you work. Bring your talent for customer service and passion for exploring to the Emirates cabin crew team.
If you can deliver an exceptional customer experience, we’ll take you on a life-changing journey to over 150 inspiring destinations on board one of the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic airlines.
You’ll get a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation in Dubai and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
If you’re ready to take an exciting new step in your career, come and meet our recruitment team at our Open Day in Buenos Aires. Make sure to register online before the event and bring an updated CV along with one photograph.
You’ll find all the venue details at emirates.com/careers.
3 February 2020, 9:00am sharp
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
• Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to register, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Fly Better.