Se necesita Cabin Crew Open Day – Banska Bystrica 15 January
If you’re ready for a new journey, come and meet our recruitment team at our Open Day in Cordoba. Make sure to register online before the event and bring with you an updated CV along with one photograph.
You can get all the venue details at emirates.com/careers.
30 January 2019, 9:00am sharp
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Fly Better.
*World Travel Awards 2019
Choose a new route map for your career
This could be the start of a brand-new stage in your journey. If you share our passion for delivering impeccable service, here’s your chance to to join the world’s leading cabin crew team*.
We’re one of the world’s fastest growing airlines and we’re looking for exceptional talent to provide service that goes the extra mile.
In return, you’ll get the chance to explore over 150 inspiring destinations as well as a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation in Dubai and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.