Se necesita Business Unit Media Manager
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Business Unit Media Manager.
Argentina is a top 15 media market, and a critical one for the Mondelez brand portfolio. Our approach to marketing places the consumer at the heart and aims to connect brands in relevant and distinctive ways (to drive business outcomes). A senior thought leader is required to manage this complex media ecosystem in partnership with our brand marketing teams and leverage it to unlock growth for our business. Managing this complexity requires setting the policy around Digital Marketing and Media overall, efficient process management, well executed brand initiatives and intense collaboration with the other critical functions in the organization (Marketing, SIA, ITS, E-commerce, Procurement, etc.). This role will lead the communications planning agenda within SoCo, and represent Mondelez within external forums as well as being the primary media agency contact in SoCo. It is a key position within LA and the global media community.
- Lead media strategy across all categories in SoCo and aligned to region/global media principles and overall business objectives.
- Improve media ROI via laws of growth planning and media guideline implementation.
- Lead relationship with agency – help develop a team which is motivated and effective for our needs.
- Control (Review plans to secure quality and dead-lines).
- Management (working practices with agency, yearly media trading approach, productivity delivery and targets and approach.) to deliver on contracts/productivity.
- Drive our understanding and usage of digital platforms within our marketing plans – as a particularly digitally advanced market, be a source for learning and development for the wider media function.
- Support training and development of business within media planning and digital marketing (with media partners where appropriate).
- Proactively identify and support key initiatives with your expertise – e.g. sponsorship, e-commerce initiatives where media can add value.
- Develop and share best practice.
- Support global media partnership implementation and understanding.
- Be the voice of Mondelez within Argentina Media industry forums.
- Appropriate Degree.
- 7+ years of media planning and strategy experience, within agency, auditor or client.
- Experience working with client organizations, agency partners and senior stakeholders.
- Experience in negotiating with strategic partners.
- Familiarity with best practices in digital media and the programmatic marketplace.
- Comfortable with defining and owning key initiatives within specialist knowledge area.
- Ability to navigate and engage with a broad range of functions within corporate structure / organization.
- Good communication / people skills and presentation, with strong bias to proactivity.
- Familiarity with data interpretation, media research and judgement of media investment.
- Ability to lead through influence (rather than hierarchy).
- Mindset and profile “future oriented” kind, anticipating new communications/media trends guaranteeing we unlock our Brilliant Basics.
- Strong strategy and analytics competency.
- High understanding advertising process.
- Expertise in Argentina media landscape and digital media deployment.
- Ability to influence.
- Media Operations and media partnership management.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!