Se necesita Business Development Manager
Sirocco is searching for a Business Development Manager in Argentina
We are a fin-tech company, operating in the international market of telecom & remittance services. Sirocco provides consumers with safe, fast and inexpensive services.
The position is responsible for development of the company network inside Argentine
- Finding information about the local market
- Represent the company in negotiations with our partners in Argentine
- Build effective relationships with retail network, gas stations, ethnic shops and other type of retail partners to increase distribution network of clients in Argentina.
- Ensure delivery of agreed qualitative and qualitative project milestones on time and within budget
- Keep sales plans updated, showing accurate status of deliverables and latest forecast completion dates.
- Review project performance against the goals and ensure any changes as required
- Provide weekly updates on progress, risks and issues.
- Liaise on contracts with technical, legal/ compliance team as required.
- Makes commitments and holds self-accountable for delivery up to a high standard
- Has a passion for winning – drive for being better than the competition
- Ambitious for growth – prepared to take on challenging work outside own comfort zone
- Seeks fresh opportunities – never settles for “good enough”
- Experience in business/distribution networks development or sales up from 3 years
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to get up to speed with new areas and to engage with subject matter experts effectively and achieve influence and respect with partners
- Strong commercial skills, an entrepreneurial mind set
- High communicative skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Local market knowledge
Strong communication skills (verbal/written), multi-tasking, good command of English + Spanish, process & result orientation, self-motivation, resilience