Se necesita Billing Supervisor
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Billing Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The Billing Supervisor will support all aspects of billing activities supported by the Buenos Aires Center; interface with other Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) leaders to ensure that agreed service levels are met; develop and maintain positive working relations with Attorneys, Professional &; Business Services (PBS) and client personnel; and suggest process improvements and provide reports to the senior leadership.
Skills: Confident to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes . Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines. Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Law Graduate
· Bachelor's Degree in business administration, commerce, finance, liberal arts, or related courses
· Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Good experience in a billing role
· General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
Main Responsibilities in:
- Supervise the day-to-day production and delivery of the Firm's invoicing to clients
- Supervise billing teams providing direct support to In-Market personnel and client teams
- Ensure compliance to established processes and escalate deviations for resolution
- Escalate issues to Center management and proactively monitor all Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements related to the billing processes
- Interface with Firm stakeholders to resolve specific issues
- Identify opportunities to enhance and improve processes in coordination with Q2C leadership
- Supervise recruiting, onboarding and ongoing training for team members
- Lead the team by being a role model, identify opportunities allowing for employee growth and assist the team in achieving all goals
- Drive performance excellence with effective communication, performance management and employee recognition
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.
We wait for your postulation!