Se necesita Bilingual Recruiter
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. They act as a brand ambassador for the client, focused on delivering exceptional talent while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. They serve as subject matter expert in talent acquisition and provide consultative direction and industry expertise to hiring leader.
· Lead a detailed job scope meeting with the hiring leader to determine position specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
· Review of candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
· Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
· Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall expectations.
· Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
· Draft and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
· Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
· Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
This is an onsite position at Cielo's offices in Palermo, Buenos Aires. We offer Osde 210, Home Office Policy, 5 extra days off (PTO), 10 % Anual Performance Bonus and many additional perks!
· High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources, psychology or related field is strongly preferred.
· Minimum of two or more years’ recruiting experience with demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting. Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Advanced / Bilingual proficiency in English is mandatory
· Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.