Se necesita Analista tecnico funcional PL-SQL – Inglés avanzado
IT Resources is looking for a Principal System Analyst to join a team of an important lab.
• Responsible for planning, implementation, administration and support of global computer systems within the IT MS domain.
• Maintain up-to-date documentations of computer systems based on approved service and change requests.
• Ensure compliance to all internal and external regulations.
• Proactive management of computer systems by identifying trends and ticket analysis.
• Ensure that operational change tickets and projects adhere to agreed SLAs.
• Participate in trainings and/or user support activities as needed.
• Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures.
• Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
• Interact with external vendors and other areas within IT and the business.
• Coordinate with the vendors about cloud systems * Business requirements analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering / computer science or related discipline.
• Experience in Oracle. SQL, PL/SQL. *
• Experience on writing and reviewing stored procedures, packages, functions, views and triggers.
• Experience in Unix/Linux.
• Some experience in Project Management required
• Full time employment contract with IT Resources.
• First class Medical coverage.
• Homeoffice, twice a week
• Lunch service in company.
• English courses in-company.
• Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
• Charter service from CABA
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.