Se necesita Accounts Payable Service Owner
Randstad Professionals, is currently partnered up with a leading Shared Service Center in Buenos Aires and is looking for a Accounts Payable Service Owner
To assume accountability as the Owner for the Accounts Payable End-to End service area across geographic and business unit boundaries; partner with key members of the Procure to-Pay (P2P) and In-Market teams and other Professional & Business Services (PBS) teams to drive efficiencies and operational excellence in delivering timely and accurate payment to the Firm's vendors while minimizing business and financial risk.
- Collaborate with P2P leads and In Market teams across all geographies in the efficient, high quality delivery of Accounts Payable End-to-End services across the Firm in alignment with the Service Catalog
- Collaborate with Process and Quality (P&Q) experts to establish appropriate Service Levels (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)
- Facilitate the consolidation of KPI data and analyse findings; recommend and deliver solutions to address emerging challenges and opportunities
- Align key stakeholders, both internal (budget owners, In-Market business partners, etc) and external (vendors) on the direction of the global process; support process implementation
- Assess team skills and support the end to end teams where necessary
- Build strong, collaborative working relationships with Center-based personnel and In-Market Business Partners with a focus on driving efficiencies and improving levels of service
- Collaborate with technology resources to ensure AP systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, Chrome River) are used efficiently; recommend and assist with the implementation of system enhancements as part of a continuous improvement effort Design and execute testing strategies and plans for ongoing process and technology change initiatives Enhance accounts payable reporting packages
- Maintain and document relevant policies and standard operating procedures
Main Skills needed:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, commerce, finance, liberal arts, or related courses
- Experience leading teams in a shared service center or business process outsourcing organization as well as remote resources.
- Strong understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Strong understanding of best practices related to vendor invoice payment service delivery
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word,
- Must be confident to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
We hope you are excited about this opportunity.
To take the next step, please apply today!