Se necesita Accounting Analyst (CABA)
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Accounting Analyst to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
We are looking for students with a strong customer service.
Skills: Proactive, Analytical Ability, Responsible, Flexible, Optimistic, Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to Solve Problems, Openness for Intercultural, Interaction.
Role Purpose: Provide local office end-to-end accounting services in compliance with the globally established policies and standard procedures in collaboration with in-market financial leadership.
· Students in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline
· CPA or equivalent certification is a plus
· Preferential and valuable handling of SAP
Language level: Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Work experience: Minimum of 2 years in a relevant field (professional services firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred)
· Record journal entries in SAP for the assigned entities/regions in-line with the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Perform account reconciliations, including, bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts, etc., and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner.
· Perform period-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules and the established guidelines.
· Respond to in-market queries and post accounting adjustments as required.
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.