Se necesita Account Manager
Kids Corp's mission is to create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children that guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower brands and content creators.
The Client Services team contributes directly to this mission by connecting our clients in LATAM with their customers on our different products, and then helping them grow through solutions.
- Become an expert in Kids Corp’s solutions for clients of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater results with our solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
- Work cross-functionally within Sales and Ad Ops teams to drive revenue and increase client satisfaction.
- BA/BS degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field
- 2+ years working in client facing roles in digital advertising
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent english level and Spanish
- Excel intermediate level
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Career opportunities: We are a growing company and we want to be the place that supports your professional development.
- Be your own boss: Entrepreneurship is also key to our growth strategy, and we hire people capable of detecting opportunities to expand the business and make their own decisions.
- Tasty Tuesdays: Our team is our most valuable asset. We meet once a week and enjoy a lunch offered by the company all together.
- Exhibition: The opportunity to work close to the CEO and the management team.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.